The "grain auger" is used in agriculture to move grain from grain carts, grain trailers or trucks into grain storage bins. Later removed by gravity chutes at the bottom.
A specialized form of grain combine auger is used to transfer grain into a seed drill and is usually quite a lot smaller in both length and diameter than the augers used to transfer grain to or from a truck, grain cart or bin. This type of combine auger is known as a drill fill. Grain augers with a small diameter, regardless of the use they are put to, are often called pencil augers.

Combine harvesters use both enclosed and open augers to move the unthreshed crop into the threshing mechanism and to move the grain into and out of the machine's hopper.
We offer combine parts with a more than 130 auger part numbers for John Deere, Case IH, New Holland, Claas Lexion, Massey Ferguson combines. Choose the one you need!

Showing 1-12 of 132 item(s)

Most augers are made of  roll formed Super-Edge flighting in 3/16” or even heavier gauge material. After welding, the augers are balanced depending on the OE application. 

We offer over 100 different types of augers for combine harvesters for a reasonable price. Find augers for CLAAS Lexion, John Deere, Massey Ferguson, New Holland, Case IH harvesters at

Filter by

Suitable Brand
more... less
more... less
more... less
$ 0 $ 1016
1 kg 59 kg
Product added to wishlist